South Australian Wine Bottlers (SAWB) provide warehousing, container packing, export and logistics services under Trusted Trader Accreditation.
Our Beverley facility boasts a 7,000sqm warehouse, where we can provide secure warehousing, as well as container packing and dispatch of finished goods for both domestic and international markets.
SAWB has a dedicated Export Coordinator who can work with you and your freight forwarders to ensure your wine reaches its final destination safely. Our experienced staff will always ensure the appropriate documentation is completed and the correct importing procedures are followed, with exporting transactions typically requiring a commercial invoice, quarantine packing declaration, packing list, bill of lading and LIP’s.
Our warehousing team has experience with all aspects of wine storage, logistics and export packing. Our years of experience and know-how makes us a trusted leader in the field of exporting wine to international markets.
Features and capabilities:
- Trusted Trader Accreditation
- Our experienced and dedicated staff will pack your containers, which can be lined and fitted with insulation blankets if required.
- Container packing and freight-forwarding services for wine export.
- Freight management and export documentation (including vessel bookings, AWBC and customs arrangements, preparation and distribution of export documentation).
- Interstate, intrastate and metro distribution.
- Pallet loading.
- Slip sheeting.
- Packing either 20ft or 40ft containers with side loaders.